Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
At present, there are four main types of yoga mats on the market: natural rubber mats, linen mats, PVC mats, and TPE mats. These 4 kinds of mats are mainstream materials, and there are also mats such as cloth mats and NBR mats, but these two examples are not common.
TPE yoga mats are respected by environmentalists due to their environmentally friendly properties such as plastic-free, odorless, and easy to decompose. However, because TPE yoga mat is a new product, the production cost is relatively high, the production process is relatively high, the industry entry threshold is high, and the price is high at this stage. Fewer yoga mats. Today, Fuding group manufacturer will introduce to you what are the advantages of TPE yoga mat? Why is it better than other materials?
What are the advantages of TPE yoga mats?
1. Light weight. Each mat weighs about 1200 grams, which is about 300 grams lighter than PVC foam mats, making it easy to carry around.
2. Good anti-skid performance. There are beautiful anti-slip particles on the front and back. Even if you sweat during exercise and the sweat drips onto the mat, you don't have to worry about slipping, and the anti-slip effect is still excellent.
3. The material is soft and fit. Spreading on the ground is like blending with the floor without distortion.
4. Strong resilience. Although the thickness is 6mm, but the resilience is strong, stepping on it is as comfortable as stepping on the cloud.
5. Environmentally friendly materials. No PVC, no metal elements, no smell.
6. Recyclable. After use, it can be naturally oxidized and cracked to avoid environmental pollution.
7. Beautiful. The surface texture is exquisite, the coloring is easy, and the front and back can be dyed in different colors
Why is TPE yoga mat better than other materials?
1. TPE material yoga mat: synonymous with high-end professionalism, it is a mat with very high material practicability and cost-effectiveness. The softness and comfort of using TPE material as a cushion is better than that of rubber. The rebound time, ease of cleaning, portability and tear resistance of the cushion are better than those of PVC material and not inferior to rubber. At the same time, the materials can be recycled, there is no smell, and the price is relatively high. It is suitable for beginners, instructors, and practitioners.
2. Rubber yoga mat: It is synonymous with royalty, and the user experience is very comfortable, but it is expensive (a high-quality TPE yoga mat costs 100-200 yuan, and a rubber mat is usually more than 450 yuan). The choice of rubber pad must be based on the comfort of the material. In addition, its ease of cleaning, softness, and portability are excellent, but the price is really embarrassing. It is suitable for instructors and practitioners. (The price is expensive, and it is found to be slippery when used, which is not suitable for beginners).
3. Linen yoga mat: synonymous with nobility, the main advantage lies in the anti-skid performance, which is better than rubber and TPE materials. The tear resistance is very good, but its softness and comfort are weak, and the price is relatively high compared to TPE, which is suitable for instructor-level driving.
4, cloth material yoga mat: rare, no synonym. The performance of the material is relatively general, the price is low, and it is suitable for beginners to use.
5. PVC material yoga mat: It is synonymous with popular popularity, mainly because the material is really cheap, soft and easy to clean, but the material has a heavy odor. The most cost-effective material mat is a yoga mat for beginners (if you fall in love with yoga advanced, change it quickly).
6. NBR material yoga mat: This is the most embarrassing material, but it is not suitable for practicing yoga. At present, the yoga studio has cancelled the use of this material mat, and beginners should purchase it with caution.
How to clean it ?
To ensure hygiene, it is best to clean the yoga mat every other week. The easiest way to clean is to mix two drops of dish soap with four bowls of water, spray it on the yoga mat, and then wipe it with a dry cloth. If the yoga mat is already very dirty, you can also use a cloth dipped in laundry detergent to gently wipe the yoga mat, rinse it with clean water, and then roll up the yoga mat with a dry towel to absorb excess water. Finally, let the yoga mat dry.
If the mat is very dirty, fill the tub with cold water and add laundry detergent. The less washing powder the better, because any residue will make the yoga mat slippery in the future. Then wipe the pad with a damp cloth, then rinse. Roll up the yoga mat with a large dry towel to absorb excess moisture. Let go to dry.
It should be noted that the amount of washing powder should be as small as possible, because once the washing powder remains on the yoga mat, the yoga mat may become slippery. In addition, when drying the yoga mat, remember not to expose it to the sun.
In fact, there are many more knowledge about yoga mats - how to choose each kind of yoga mat? Where to buy good and cheap yoga mats? These require further research by yoga enthusiasts. But in the final analysis, the knowledge of yoga mats is dead, but it is alive when used on people. What suits you is always the best.